The standard cleans we provide are effective when removing dust/dirt/germs from your home and working premises. Disinfectants are a necessary component in cleaning to ensure all bacteria and potential viruses are eliminated.
Regardless of your type of organization we will customise any of our cleaning services to your specifications.
We make sure that the best practice recommendations for health provider cleaning are followed. Special disinfectant services are also offered for homes.
We follow leading health service recommendations for cleaning environments that include places such as:
- horizontal surfaces
- walls that are visibly contaminated
- regularly touched items.
In serious situations like suspected/confirmed outbreaks, our specialist cleaning team employs full appropriate PPE, including a jumpsuit, gloves, and eyewear & mask or a full-face respirator. Each one of our cleaning services involve soap-based cleaning supplies which are proven to be effective at breaking down the COVID-19 virus.
We use a freshly made bleach solution and follow manufacturer guidelines for the dilution process. We recommend this cleaning process at least twice per day to ensure regular disinfection of surfaces touched throughout the day.
- All touchable surfaces are wiped down with PH-neutral cleaner as it is dispensed. This breaks down any fats, oils and neutralises any bacteria on the surface. The surfaces will be wiped down with cold water to remove the PH Neutraliser from the surface.
- These surfaces are then treated again with relevant products (agreed by the facility). It is to remain on the surface for at least 10 minutes allowing sufficient time to sterilise the surface and kill potential viruses.
- After a minimum of 10 minutes of sterilisation, all touchable surfaces are wiped down with cold water. This will prevent products from adversely affecting the surface material.
- We will ensure all surfaces are dry at completion.